Sunday, May 16, 2010

Bath and body works lavender flowers lotion?

I loved that lotion but they only had it out for a few months back in 2000. Anyone know of another lotion that smells like it or anything? I just went to bath and body works and couldn't find anything i liked. I wish they would bring that scent back!

Bath and body works lavender flowers lotion?
I went to Bath and Body works yesterday. They had a sample of a new scent coming out on Monday called Blushing Cherry Blossom. Its a light clean scent. You may want to try that. I don't remember the Lavender Flowers scent so I don't know if they smell similar. You may also want to check there website, they have some scents on there that they don't always have in the store.
Reply:If it's from the Signature Collection, you might see it again in Bath %26amp; Body Works bi-annual sale in June or January. That's when they bring back the older discontinued fragrances for cheap.





I started working at BBW in 2005, so I never really smelled Lavender Flowers. If you're looking for a lavender fragrance, you can find some in BBW's Aromatherapy line. They have Lavender Vanilla and Lavender Chamomile.


No comments:

Post a Comment