Sunday, May 16, 2010

Is it possible to successfully grow lavender plant/flowers in a country like Malaysia?

Yes, why not. If the tropical heat is the threat, try pots and containers. Put them by the windows or balconies.


I grow them in pots but you choose the tropical flower seeds.


For your Info, read my blog

Is it possible to successfully grow lavender plant/flowers in a country like Malaysia?
i dunno what do u think?
Reply:Absolutely. I bought a small pot of lavender and planted it around my tree. It haa spread and is beautiful and they love the sun. They can also withstand lower temperature into freezing levels. They are amazing.





Don't even worry about them. Just water every few days and they will spread all by themselves.


2 comments:

  1. May I know who to buy lavender flowers at Malaysia?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it so simple to plant a lavender plant?

    ReplyDelete