Monday, May 11, 2009

I am searching for the name of a rose that is silvery lavender in color.?

This rose bud is pearly silver with just a hint of lavender underlying. I saw it at a funeral and cannot find out the name of it.

I am searching for the name of a rose that is silvery lavender in color.?
One is called sterling silver. There are others, too. Most nurseries carry at least one lavender rose. Some are more pink than lavender though. I think the one called sterling silver is more what you are looking for. Try this link for a picture:





http://www.growquest.com/hybrid%20t%20st...





I've had one of these and it was a hardy plant and prolific.
Reply:I have one that fits this description and gives off a LOVELY, dreamy fragrance. It is called "Fragrant Cloud" and is colored a silvery lavender.

sandals church

No comments:

Post a Comment