Friday, November 18, 2011

Where can i buy lavender ice cream?

Hey~~~where can i find lavender ice cream in toronto?


my friend loves it but i have never find a place has lavender ice cream...T.T


thank you~~

Where can i buy lavender ice cream?
try calling Petits Plaisirs d'Andrea in Yorkville. They have wonderful unusual flavors. Mango with sichuan peppercorn, dark chocolate with pasilla and cayenne pepper, pear and some herb - If they don't have anything with lavender, I bet they know someone, or could request a small batch made...





I am not sure they are still there, I can't find a website, although I was there about 6 months ago.





29 Yorkville Avenue


Toronto, ON


416 923-7000
Reply:Try Whole foods. They have lavender chocolate.


It's yummy!

Nanny Profile

No comments:

Post a Comment