Friday, November 18, 2011

How much lavender and tea tree oil should i mix together to apply on my face?

need advice... getting breakouts on my forehead and i dont have a fringe but i still get, heard that tea tree oil works, what else is there that isnt expensive?

How much lavender and tea tree oil should i mix together to apply on my face?
Since these are the only two essential oils that should be applied to the face . I would only put 1-2 drops. Depending on the quality of the oils.


tea tree: is very antiseptic, healing and soothes


lavender: . is very germacidal, balancing





combined together they would work great!! Again you just want to make sure they are 100% pure essential oils. Nothing OTC. They are good, but you want 100% oils, believe me look around and call places. I think I paid 15-20 each. sounds like a lot but they do last a long time, and I know its 100% PURE!!!
Reply:tree oil is $8 for a little bottle but it'll last for a long time. don't apply to much it's really stron and don't apply on oily faces. neutrogena and clen and clear has good acne medication washes too.


No comments:

Post a Comment