Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Is it okay to use Lavender pillow spray during the first trimester?

I've been using it on and off because of insomnia and recently read that lavender shouldn't be used during the first trimester. Does the spray apply? It is infused with lavender oils, but I'm just smelling it.

Is it okay to use Lavender pillow spray during the first trimester?
I could have sworn that lavendar oil was one of the safest oils for use in pregnancy and with new babies.





It also has less effect inhaling as applying to skin.





Speak to your doctor if worried or NHS helpline if in UK to save bothering your doctor.
Reply:I kept getting headaches in my first trimester and went to see a herbalist - she gave me lavender oil to rub on my temples after looking it up to check it was safe - dont know about spray but surely it can't be that different?


No comments:

Post a Comment